Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas Part 1

So many presents... so little time!  =)  I actually got to eat some of the wrapping paper while mom wasn't looking.  
Such great dimples.
Two good looking boys... just hanging out!
I actually met the real Santa Claus... He was hanging out in Southlake Town center while I was visiting my grandparents... they introduced me to him and I posed for pictures with the big man in red.  Are all of those gifts for me?
Bringing holiday cheer to Dad's office the week before Christmas!  My feet had jingle bells on them... don't I look cute?  

1 comment:

Christine said...

I can't believe how much Braden has grown! He sure is a handsome guy! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Stop by my blog & check out the latest pics of our girls :) Much love to you all!