Sunday, February 22, 2009

Getting Around makes me happy

So cool... I get to play with my toy box! 
Sitting up on my own from crawling.
Look Mom no hands... on the floor at least.  He got brave on day 2 of crawling.
Crawling is so much fun... This is one of my silly happy faces.
Look at me go.  I used to do an inchworm move, but last week in church I saw a pretty 9 month old crawling and I looked at her and got on all fours and never looked back.  Nothing like motivation from pretty girls already.  We are in for it when he gets older.  

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw, Braden's crawling now! So cute.

Christine said...

WOW! Look at him go! Lily hasn't quite gotten up off the ground yet, she's still army-crawling :) It won't be long at all now, though.

Can you believe they're already on the go?!?! They'll be pulling up, then walking before we know it!

Hope you guys are well :) We think of you often!